Back in the 1940s, The Old Swiss Inn has already made its name, and it has one of the oldest names in the business. In 1946, is when we have started our original site on Dewey (now known as Roxas) Boulevard. After a few years we moved to our present site right beside Paco Park.
Shown in the picture is how we look like back then. Thanks to Mr. Werner Radke, who contacted us from Germany to send us his father’s pictures of Old Swiss Inn in the 1950s!