Ever wonder what it was like to live in the 1940s? Well, every year we roll back our prices to the 1940s, so can find out just how low the prices were then!
Just check out our menu for that night. We chose the dishes that were popular when Old Swiss Inn first opened.
Corned Beef P 17.00
Gnagi (Pork Knuckles) P 17.00
Hungarian Sausage P 11.00
Veal Sausage P 11.00
Pork Sausage P 11.00
Schueblig P 11.00
Peppersteak P 23.00
Prime Rib P 35.00
Of course, there IS some fine print involved. 🙂
- Cash basis only. There were no credit cards in 1946.
- Rollback menu is not available for take-outs
- Usual discounts are not applicable.
- Reality Bites: Service charge and VAT will be applied.
- Drinks are not included in the time warp. Regular prices prevail.
- In our efforts to accommodate all our guests, we will have to strictly implement our seating schedule.
- Diners can only order 1 dish at a time, but can order as many times as they want, as long as they finish the previous dish.
- All prices are our best estimates. No guarantees on accuracy.
Unfortunately, this event is not open to just anyone. We award 1 table (of 4) to our loyal patrons who complete 1 Gruzi card. Its really that simple.
Its our way of saying “Thank You” to the diners who have supported us the past year.